Packaged rates include:
- Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package, in which the property does not provide the extra service, including, but not limited to accommodations plus airfare and/or car rental and/or cruise.
- Hotel accommodations sold with value added amenities, including, but not limited to, free breakfast and hotel parking.
Unpublished rates are rates not available to the general public. Rates not available to the general public include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate discount rates
- Group rates
- Meeting rates
- Any rates requiring membership in a club, affinity program, or other organization where the rates are targeted specifically toward a specific group of individuals and not intended for the general public.
- Direct mail solicitations
- Electronic mail solicitations
Reservation policy (for individual clients)
- Guest room is subject to availability
- Advance deposit Payment is required to confirm reservation during high season
- Credit Card Guarantee is required for all reservations (exceptions for repeat customers and VIP)
- Minimum length of stay may be required, subject to availability
- Confirmed Reservations are Subject to Cancellation Policy
- Small pets may be allowed in our Blue Star Hotel only (extra charge)
- Late arrival time to be requested and noted
- Check in 14H00
- Check out 12H00
How to make a reservation request:
- Please book directly and on line on our website's booking page
- Call our central reservation office at phone number + 382 33 773 777 or send fax at + 382 33 773 757
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Acceptable forms of payment include Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners or bank transfer to our accounts.
For making payments via bank transfer please use:
Commerzbank AG Frankfurt/Main
/400876825100 Other Currencies
NLB Montenegrobanka AD Podgorica
Hotels Group Montenegrostars d.o.o. Budva
Bank account number 530-4336-03 NLB MONTENEGRO BANKA
All reservations during mid, high and peak season require a deposit of 40% of total amount of the stay.
If a guest leaves the Hotel without checking-out prior and having left his/her credit card details, Hotel reserves the right to charge any unpaid goods or services directly from the departured guest's credit card.
- Any cancellation charges will initially be offset against any deposit held and the balance will be charged against the credit card supplied to secure the booking.
- Cancellation must be written, by email, letter or fax.
- Cancellation of a reservation made minimum 10 days prior to arrival will not require any penalty.
- Cancellation of a reservation made below 10 days will be subject to a payment penalty of 40% of the total amount of the stay, and deducted from the advance deposit paid.
- Cancellation of a reservation made the night before the arrival date, same date or no show will be subject to a payment penalty of 100% of the total amount of the stay.
Day use charge
All day use rooms will be charged 60% of published room rate. Rooms must be fully prepaid.
Late departure charges
- 12H00 - 14H00: no charge, it is at the discretion of the front desk manager
- 14H00 - 18H00: half day of room rate only to be charged
- 18H00 onwards: full day charge on room rate only.
In the case of exceptional natural or personnel circumstances, the management may consider to not apply its cancellation policy in full. This decision can only be approved by reservation manager or general manager.