- A friend of mine told me about the hotel and im glad they did.
It was a friendly place to stay 5 Min's from were you need be be in Budva
old town.The rooms are very comfortable and service was grate.
I selected this hotel as a top choice for Beach Business meeting / Event.
- The room was spacious, with a jacuzzi tub, had an amazing view of the Sea and was within walking distance to Slovenska Plaza and the beach.
- this was the second time at this hotel and would go back. staff really helpful, room very comfy and clean...., breakfast delicious
- Impeccable room of international standard, large bathroom with the necessary extras, a small sitting area in the corner with table and chairs, and sufficient breaktfast buffet.
- The hotel was good overall. Best thing was the ability to use Blue Star's sister hotel's (Hotel Montenegro's) pool and beach facilities in Becici. Need a car though. Spent entire day on the beach, excellent beach with great umbrellas and lounge chairs. Staff was extremely helpful and quick in fixing an air conditioning problem. Hotel is in a great location near the bus stop, but the bus stop isn't like the bus stops in America that are always located in disgusting parts of town--rather nice residential neighborhood. Hotel is within walking distance of old town Budva so you can experience the old town's charms without being kept awake with its noise level at night.
- the location of the hotel is rather comfortable. It's about 10-15 minutes from the old town and Mogren beach and only 5 minutes to Slavianskaya plazja. Most of rooms have seaview. Rooms are rather spacious, nice furnitured and air-conditioned, bathroom with shower. Cleaning everyday. Staff are very polite and hospitable. I enjoyed my staying there.
© 2011 Montenegro Stars Hotel Group, All rights
reserved. Contact reservations:
firstname.lastname@example.org Contact webmaster :
Design, Development and Programming: www.pcmcentar.co.rs